Friday, November 07, 2003

Statistics!

I got my grade for my first statistics exam today. Wonder of wonders, I got a freaking 94! It was a wonderful surprise because I’ve always thought that I’m horrible in Math. It’s the first time EVER that I got a line of 9 in a math-related exam, moreover knowing that I’m part of the top 10. Anyway, do let me gloat. This seldom happens in my life. Oh and did I mention that my midterm grade for my information management ubject is 3.5? :)

It’s been a hectic week at work since one of our officers resigned with his last day being last Friday. Since there is no replacement yet, I opted to take up the slack. Unfortunately, this left me less time to do my real work. Now I have to work double time to really catch up. Hopefully I can accomplish something this weekend and make a dent at my pending items.

My brother and his wife are going to move in before the month ends. This would mean me moving in with my sister in the other room. I’m not keen with the idea so I’m thinking of other alternatives that would enable me to have my own room. Ever since I had my own room, I appreciated my privacy and having my own space. I’m thinking of moving to Makati to live with my grandparents. Over there, I can have my own room and space. It’s even conveniently located a few minutes away from work and school. I could have the option of going to the Taft campus next term. I’ll talk it over with my parents this weekend and see.

No comments: