Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Videoke Night

As some sort of celebration for our August birthday celebrants at work, as well as our boss' treat for her recent promotion, our department had a big room to ourselves at the Red Box Videoke over at Greenbelt. The place is quite new and their song list is very much updated.

We started singing at 7 pm. When my SO and I left at 1030 pm, they were still at it. It was fun singing songs and I managed to prove that I can do a mean rendition of Evanescene's "My Immortal" and "Bring me to Life". Our boys also goofed around with Backstreet Boy's "I want it that way". It was really hilarious! Too bad it's a work day tomorrow thus we can't stay late. Moreover, I have a paper due tomorrow and a reporting as well. I hope I'll still be able to finish it tomorrow afternoon considering we have a meeting with our Head.

On our way home, my SO and I had fun singing songs to ourselves. I found myself falling more in love as he sung "Points of View" off-key with the wrong lyrics. He was so adorable! (he'll hate me for saying that. Hehe).

One song which I dedicated to my SO:

You brighten my day in showing me my direction
You're coming to me and giving me inspiration
I won't ask for more from you my dear
Maybe just a smile in your heart.

Oh, and not to forget The Company's (which is my new ringtone for him):

Now that I have you
Everything just seems so right
Now that I have you I'm all right (that's according to the videoke lyrics)
You are the song that I'll be singing my whole life through
I'm living in a brighter world
Now that I have you.

No comments: