Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Three things from Mindy

3 things from Mindy

3 names you go by: (other than the obvious "Sunshine")
1. Shine - used by most of my officemates and family members
2. Sunny - used me high school friends and playful friends
3. Sushi - used by other family members


3 physical things you like about yourself:
1. my legs (no need to shave)
2. my skin (no pimples!)
3. my hands

3 physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my weight
2. my stomach (look at those bilbils!)
3. my thighs

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Noypi! (Pinoy! Pinoy ako!)
2. Chinese (my paternal aunts/uncles call each other "Ache, Ditse, Sangko, Dikong")
3. Spanish?

3 things that scare you:
1. cockroaches
2. being forgotten
3. moomoo

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. cellphone
2. currently, my cellular lip therapy (damn allergies!)
3. scrunchee

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. slippers
2. pajamas
3. scrunchee

3 of your favorite songs:
1. bo bice's rendition of don't let the sun go down on me
2. edwin mccain's i could not ask for more
3. rivermaya's you'll be safe here

3 things you want in a relationship:
1. respect
2. commitment
3. communication

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. chest
2. can give a really big hug
3. voice

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. watching movies/tv
3. spending time with my SO

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. study and do my school papers -- but still procrastinating about it
2. finish reading the narnia series
3. lose weight

3 careers you have considered/ are considering:
1. CSI
2. teacher
3. secretary

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. europe
2. bohol
3. palawan

3 kids’ names you like:
1. chloe (siyempre, that's my niece!)
2. samantha
3. jose maria

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. visit europe
2. make peace with my parents and accept their current other halves
3. try an extreme sport

3 ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. i love make-up, until my derma forbade me from wearing them until she determines what causes my allergy
2. i have more skirts than pants in my wardrobe
3. i love dangling earrings

3 ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. i hang out with mostly guys (even all the officers in our department, except for one, are all guys)
2. i (used to) play RPG
3. i play videogames

3 celeb crushes (depends on the last movie i've watched) :
1. orlando bloom
2. christian bale
3. joel torre (his eyes! his eyes! i'm going to melt!)

3 people that i would like to see take this quiz now:
1. ri (although she might be busy with her new job)
2. tita norrie (although she might be busy preparing for her trip and her new house)
3. cessna (although she might be busy with her new baby)

No comments: