Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Visited my Lolo and my Dad last Sunday at Makati. I was very worried about my lolo. His recent check-up showed that he has an enlarged heart and with hypertension. Surgery is an option but he refused as he said he's old already and he's ready to go. Am glad though that he enjoyed the shirt I gave him. He's so proud of his roots that he was very delighted with the shirt that says "Proudly Kapampangan". I hope I can get him more stuff that can give him joy. He deserves to be happy.

It was also nice seeing my dad. I gave him his favourite pastry sweet and he was likewise happy to see me. My brother also arrived with his family and my niece has grown. She's walking now and she has gained weight.

Leo and I left after lunch to catch "The Lakehouse" at Greenbelt 3. The film's ok, though there are some parts where it's dragging, but still ok.

No comments: