Sunday, July 15, 2007

Probably Last Posts

We're already nearing the 1 month mark and after that, I don't think I'll be able to post anymore. Our weekends are fully booked for our wedding preparations.

Yesterday was a full day for us. Leo picked me up right before lunch and we brought my wedding banns to Parish of the Ressurection of our Lord our BF which is the parish that I belong to. The wedding banns will be read/posted for the next 3 Sundays and I'm supposed to get certification from them after that which we would need to submit to St. James.

After that, we went to Edwin Valerio also at BF where Leo got measured for his barong and pants.

We then proceeded to Palms for our food tasting. Man, their food is really superb. To those attending my wedding, make sure you try the Pumpkin Bisque with semi-whipped cream. We had the chef make the broth a bit thicker.

They revised the package that we're getting and we also got their strings to play at the church. Since we're getting an acapella choir, they can only sing so much.

After that very filling meal and paying for the 50% of the final bill (don't even ask), Leo and I went to Papemelroti at Alabang Town Center to get our giveaways. They all turned out ok. I just need to find a nice twine/ribbon to wrap them up. The twine that they used is too....country and doesn't go well with our "theme".

We also dropped by St. James to give them an affidavit for my name (I thought that I would need to legally change my name. They just made me accomplish a notarized affidavit).

Our pre-nup pictorial with Jong is scheduled on the 24th of August. I have no leaves left so we can only do it during my leave prior to the wedding. Hopefully we can have some nice photos to show during the wedding.

I've also initially drafted my "guest sheets". Instead of a guest book we're going to have guest sheets. These will be distributed to the guests when they enter and they can fill it up while waiting for us. We'll then have them bound afterwards.

We're meeting with our coordinator next week. So far things are still going according to plan.

2 comments:

mommy cess said...

so busy! but naaa... makakapag-update ka pa rin kahit konti. i can feel it :)

MommyBa YaYaBa said...

You're definitely one busy gal! I'm so excited for you. :)