Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Defenders



It's been a long time ever since I got hooked on a new TV show (last one was Glee late last year).

I only discovered this series by accident when I saw my husband watching an episode. I got curious when I saw James Belushi and the humorous twist of the stories so I hunkered down to watch as well.

The Defenders is a legal drama-comedy from CBS--it has the same producer as that of CSI--Carol Mendelsohn. The series is set in Las Vegas, Nevada and it involves a pair of defense attorneys who go all out to defend their clients.

So far I've only seen a couple of episodes (it started airing just this Sept. 22) and I like what I've seen. It would make me appreciate legal stuff more as I don't really follow Boston Legal or other courtroom drama series.

I think it's too early for me to recommend this series to people, but I like what I've seen so far.

Picture from the World Correspondents site.

No comments: