Friday, May 01, 2020

Cooking Mama

I've been cooking non-stop ever since this ECQ began. Best of all, I was able to cook meals that I never thought I'll be able to do before.

So far I've tackled:

1. Kimchi Fried Rice
2. Deep Fried Oreo Cookies
3. Jajangmyeon
4. Pandesal
5. Tuyo Pasta
6. Sun Dried Tomato with Grilled Chicken Pasta
7. Squash and Potato Soup with 5 spices
8. Banana and choco chip bread
9. Tuna with sun dried tomato pasta
10. Corndogs
11. Strawberry Jam
12. Orange marmalade
13. Kimchi pancake
14.Levain-inspired cookies
15. Gungjung Tteokbboki (Royal Rice Cake)
16. Chapaguri
17. Kimchi
18. Naan Bread

Probably the most painstaking thing that I did was the preparation for the jams. It was then that I burned myself.

I would like to explore more cuisine and expand my cooking skills. Good thing I have an awesome assistant at home who I can teach and who I can learn from as well.

Next up, growing my own vegetables.

No comments: