Monday, June 14, 2021

My Sunday

 


Food Delivery became an essential service in the past year. But nothing beats newly cooked/prepared food and drinks.

After going out for groceries, hubby and I had brunch and lunch. Brunch was this Korean hotdog from Gorae. I was able to order previously from them but the dogs were cold when they arrived. But this one was newly cooked and I now understand the fuss. The breading was crispy and complemented the oh so melty mozarella cheese. The hotdog was good too.

For lunch, we had Mary Grace and the stall of Koomi was in front of the resto. I was curious as I kept on seeing it in Grab so I bought us a couple. I got Mango Graham yogurt while hubby got Ube. It was so decadent but their ad said that it's yogurt so guilt free.

Our local parks also opened so we were able to take out the boys for much needed air. We chose a secluded park so we were the only ones in the playground. It took a promise of McD's fries to get Bennet to leave (and a car ride too). 

At the end of the day, my step count reached 16000+! Good thing as I consumed so much calories! 

I was unused to the physical activity that I was asleep by 9PM (with the help of my Deep Relief oil).

No comments: