Friday, July 16, 2021

Breathe

 It's Friday and for the first time in a long line of Fridays, I just don't want to do anything today. 

For the past few months, Friday was panic day as I'll be cramming to finish so many tasks during the day. Most of what I do is dependent on other units and considering the urgency, some of them might be postponing some of the deliverables until the next week. So I would bug them during the day to ensure they submit my requirements. 

I woke up with no electricity earlier because of a lightning strike on one of the posts inside our village. Fortunately, it was restored a couple of hours later. However, I started developing hives from I don't know what. I haven't taken any anti-allergy yet but will do so inawhile. I try not to take the strong stuff as I don't like the groggy feeling afterwards.  

I haven't done my morning walks for 4 days now. I can't understand where the laziness is coming from. I just want to sleep and sleep. I just want to relax nowadays but I can't afford to let my guard down. Surprises often happen in my line of work so I have to be on my toes when such incidents occur. 

Anyway, happy Friday to all of us! This would probably be by most relaxing weekend in a long long while. 

No comments: