Saturday, September 18, 2021

New Beginnings

Taken from weheartit.com

After 9 years and 7 months with my company, I finally tendered my resignation and will stay for 30 days to do my turnover. 

My husband actually took an issue why I should take 30 days when I have all those vacation leaves available. There are just so many things to do that I need to either finish or turnover to the next person who will take over my responsibilities.

It was really difficult at first. I mulled it over for several weeks and months until I finally decided to take the plunge. I couldn't sleep the previous day that I scheduled the talk with my manager and afterwards, I felt like I could breathe. 

It won't be a big change as I'll be in the same industry industries and I'll be working with my previous boss whom I really got along well with. Together we'll get to accomplish so many things. He'll be the brains, I'll be the hands and feet. 

My leaving won't be as bittersweet even if I spent almost a decade with this company. The pandemic somehow dulled the memories as I haven't seen my colleagues for almost two years now. If ever we were at work, my resignation won't be as easy. 


So excited to start this new chapter of my journey. 
 

No comments: