Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Out of Sorts

I've been out of sorts the past weeks. I've taken to walking 2-3x/ a week. However, I realized I should take more precautions now due to the weather. 

In the past, I usually wear dri-fit clothes when I go out at 530 or 6 in the morning. Lately, I have to factor in the early morning weather which is quite cool but unfortunately, is not good for sweating people. 

For the past couple of weeks, I've always wondered why I fall sick the day after I go walking. It seems that my shirt was too thin and my sweat would dry out in the cold morning air. As what we say in the local language, nahamugan. I never believed in it until I experienced it. I was disappointed in myself for being so sensitive. Or maybe it comes with the age. 

So if I'm better tomorrow, will walk wearing a sweater on top of my shirt. Hopefully, it'll stave off any ailments. 

No comments: