Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Constant Change

The past few weeks have been hectic.

I tendered my resignation last September 17 and had my last day on October 15. I started my new job yesterday, October 18. Not to mention, tending to bread and kimchi orders. I haven't had time to sit down and rest or even watch my kdramas.

I have been with the bank for 9 years and 7 months. I guess 9 is the magic number because even in my previous job, I also resigned at 9 years. 

One thing I learned in my despedidas was that I never realized how important I was until I left. The accolades just came one after the other yet I never felt them when I was holding that position. 

I'm excited about this new role as it's different from I do. Hopefully, I'll be able to delivery expectations to think it took more than 6 months until I was able to transition. I'm not that nervous as I trust my line manager enough that he'll guide me to do the correct and right things. Hopefully, it will translate well. 

No comments: