Thursday, January 20, 2022

Amazing

It's amazing that I was able to write as much as I did last year. It was the most number of posts that I had for a whole year for the longest time. I don't know what caused me to be prolific but I'm not complaining. The posts waned though towards the end of the year when I moved to another company.

Speaking of...

I've been with this new company already for three months and so far, I'm happy with what I'm doing. I'm still missing some sort of direction but I feel productive. I

I'm able to fix the issues the are thrown my way through I think I can do more if I manage to wrap my head around the processes and stuff. Sometimes, I miss my previous company because I already know my way around the bureaucratic bullshit that happens inside a company. This time around, I'm still learning and hoping that I don't get to step on any sensitive toes.

I already met someone who I'm not comfortable with. Fortunately, I don't need to work with her a lot. 

I haven't left the house since Jan 4. That was more than 2 weeks ago. Good thing I'm cleared already so I can breathe a different kind of air. I'm too cooped up as it is. Hopefully, I've developed some sort of immunity already because of my recent bout with COVID. I'm glad I'm vaccinated and boostered at that.

I'm more productive lately compared to going to the office. Maybe when things get stressful then I would welcome the change of atmosphere. As it is, my mandate now is to work from home for the meantime until we're called back. Though I would need to go to the office to get some stuff. Hopefully, my boss will allow me. 

No comments: