Friday, February 05, 2021

Awful Week

It has been an awful week. I've had worse but this is just one of those weeks that makes me crave for alcohol. 

I hate arguing and being at odds with other people. I almost ended the day with a negative thought about a co-worker. But I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy my weekend with having that hanging over my head. So I read her message and wrote back a consolatory note. I acknowledged her message and apologized as we can't do what they've asked. I could've argued further but I ended it by wishing her a happy weekend and for us to rest. We can continue our argument on Monday.

In the meantime, my kdramas are waiting for me. 

Oh, and my asthma is also acting up. I've forgotten that February is that start of asthma season. I managed to snare a teleconsult schedule with my pulmo. She managed my asthma before when I was pregnant and hopefully, I can live with this without too much suffering the coming months. Something in our room is triggering my allergies. Funny though that I haven't suffered an attack from the months of July to January but it's now starting all over again. Six months of bliss versus six months of hell. Quite a cycle but then, we can't always have good things happen to us.

 

No comments: