Friday, February 12, 2021

Stickers!

I've owned several laptops in my lifetime but this is the first time that I decorated one with stickers. 

I was inspired by Nam Do San of Start-up. His laptop was peppered with different stickers which somehow gave character to his machine. Though I know I won't have this computer forever, it still gives me joy when I look at it. 

It's a snapshot of stuff that I like--a mixture of Korean, Japanese and British pop culture. 

There's numerous KDrama and Kpop references--Start-up, Hospital Playlist, It's Okay not to be Okay, Crash Landing on You, Weightlifting Fairy. Park Seo Jun and his What's Wrong with Secretary Kim character, Kim Seon Ho and of course, Big Bang.

Sherlock is in there too and some Japanese anime characters. 

I wonder what else I should decorate. I still have lots of stickers left over. 

No comments: