Monday, April 26, 2021

How Are You?

The problem with WFH is that social interaction became very much limited. 

Previously, it was easy to let off steam or stress. I would walk it off outside the building or head off to the workstation of any of my colleagues and just take a minute to breathe. 

Nowadays, it's difficult to do that. I try to separate my work from my family life but since I'm in the house, more often than not, one overlaps with the other. 

I try to manage the stress by going for a walk every morning but it's different when you have someone to talk it out with. However, I think I've reached the point if I try to talk it out, I'll just breakdown. And considering that we have a very important deadline on Friday, I can't afford to breakdown. Maybe afterwards... 

In the meantime, will concentrate on breathing and taking it one day at a time. 

No comments: