Monday, March 21, 2022

https://bagong.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/climate/climate-heat-index


I usually start the day by writing in my journal, but I left it in the office as I requested to only work from home 3x/ this week. Fortunately, I was granted permission considering the atrocious gas prices these days. 

Summer has officially began and I could feel it in the afternoons. I've forgotten how hot it is and since our bedroom is located at the second floor, it can get uncomfortably warm in the evening (hot air goes up etc etc). For the first time in months (and ever since I set up the AI in our bedroom), I brought the aircon temp down to 21 with high fan. If this was during the cold months and that kind of aircon temp, we'd be bundled up in sheets and a comforter. But nowadays, we're comfortable enough with a thin blanket. 

Mondays are so hard. It's difficult to jumpstart my brain to start working as it refuses to leave the relaxed state it's in. No wonder people detest Monday meetings. I *should* start working now. *sigh sigh sigh*

No comments: