Thursday, May 27, 2021

Stressed

It has been quite some time since I was *THIS* stressed. I was hyperventilating this morning as the problems and issues kept on coming one after the other. I'm not sure why I'm like this when I usually just laugh such issues off. 

I'm starting to worry as it's beginning to affect my health already. I'm not sure if it's because of this WFH set-up or I'm lost my support system but I feel really vulnerable. Adding to my stress stew is my son who has some sort of eczema appearing all over his body. Its starting to worry me already. 

I diffused VALOR Essential Oil and smeared some drops of BELIEVE on my head and pulse points. Amazingly, it calmed me down and restored my optimistic outlook. I can't believe I was in such a dark place earlier. It was scary. 

I can go back to believing that we can overcome this and that this too shall pass.

No comments: