Sunday, August 08, 2021

ECQ Season X

We can only breathe a resigned sigh when the government called for another 2-week lockdown to hopefully stem the spreading of the dreaded delta COVID virus variant.

I know that we are a resilient species but the past year and including this year is quickly wearing down our resolve. I also know that this too will end and I can't wait for that to happen. But as what we say in the vernacular, hindi ko alam kung saan tayo pupulutin nun. 

A lot of people have been playing the blame game and I'm not exempt from that. We could only look at envy as we see how other countries have successfully battled this unseen enemy and have gone back to their normal lives. Tayo kaya? Sana all.

I'd hear, konting tiis nalang. Lilipas rin to. Pero minsan, nakakapagod na rin siya. 

No comments: