Monday, August 30, 2021

Korean Lessons - Day 2

Last week, I restarted my pursuit in learning Korean. I joined a language class and have greatly improved to where I was from last year. I've gotten better in writing and reading Hangeul. My vocabulary leaves much to be desired though but I learned a new technique which would hopefully help me in memorization.

Another struggle is learning how to construct sentences. I learned English grammar by reading books, that's why I sucked during grammar class as I had no idea what the rules were. The way I practice it is that as long as it sounds and looks good, it should be fine.

Realizing now how important that is as I'm struggling with subject, object and verbs which is vital in Korean sentence construction. It's so I can properly use the particles which would mark each work. I just spent 2 hours doing a 5 sentence assignment. Hopefully, that will improve in the next few months.

화이팅!

No comments: