Thursday, October 07, 2004

Make Up

It's been a dramatic and emotional week for me. I was torturing myself and reflecting on things which compounded the intensity of my emotions. Good thing Leo and I touched base tonight which somehow eased the anxiety and brought things to a manageable perspective. I'm glad I was able to air certain concerns out and not let my otherwise hurtful tongue, take control of the situation.

I was very much annoyed with my SO since he has not been answering my text messages for the past couple of days. I somehow understood his silence since he had an exam and case presentation tonight. I tried to be understanding but the silence just bugged me. I started getting paranoid and thinking that I might've done something to annoy him (girls, you know what I mean by this).

Whenever I try talking to him, he sounded distracted which irked me more. When we met after our respective classes, he was in high spirits because apparently, he did well in the exam and report (thank God!). While waiting for our turn to get out of the school's basement parking, I blurted out how annoyed I was for his silence. It turns out that it has been a long-term habit of his to ignore messages whenever he's busy or focused on something. He apologized and somehow, that, and the corresponding hug and "I'll make it up to you this weekend", assuaged my fears and soothed my tired spirit.

My gosh! Ganon lang ba ako kababaw? :D At least we talked. That's a good thing. I was at first, tempted to ignore him but I realized that that would lead to more heartache. I feel better now.

No comments: