Saturday, October 02, 2004

That's Done (For Now)

Leo and I had a late dinner Thursday night and I got home almost midnight. It was useless to panic but I had to get up early the next day since we're going to Tarlac for the Outreach and meeting time was 6 freaking AM (and I thought those days were over).

Unfortunately, I could not sleep immediately and I ended up only having 3 hours worth of sleep. I only managed to get a few minutes of shut-eye in the coaster but fortunately, I was able to survive the Outreach without snapping at people. I even enjoyed myself.

I also had so much to eat yesterday. After our turnover at the Aeta school, we had a lunch buffet and I tried VERY hard (and succeeded) in not gorging myself with the Kapampangan delicacies. When we got back to Manila almost 3 hours later, my boss had 3 bilaos of pancit delivered to celebrate her 29th birthday (yep, she's only 29 yet she's my boss and an AVP) plus some tarts from DeliFrance. I also broke a vow and drank a cup of coke and a cup of sprite.

Leo picked me up around 8 pm and we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant at Rockwell (Leo was hungry so he ordered a LOT). I have to compensate for all those eating yesterday. Hopefully, SO's not that hungry today so we can maybe skip merienda. The sugar and caffeine yesterday helped me through the day, but I experienced a crash when Leo brought me home from Rockwell. I fell asleep while we were watching TV and I crawled up to bed. Not even waking up when Leo tried calling me on my cell to tell me he's home (I always wake up whenever he does that).

My palm and my laptop are not synching. I have all these nice pictures that I took of my Clark trip and our outreach that I wanted to post here. I have to figure out how to resolve this hardware problem. I'm thinking of getting a new OS for my laptop. WinXP has too many bugs.

I'm still sleepy. One of these days, I'll be able to get enough sleep to satisfy my body. Whenever that will be, I have no idea but I hope it will be soon. My memory has gotten so bad due to the lack of sleep.

No comments: