Thursday, March 04, 2021

Four Years


It's my youngest child's 4th birthday today. 

I'm still at disbelief that it's been that long already. As I stare at him while he wrecks havoc all overour bed, I can't help but utter that kids grow up too fast. Though it seems like forever, but it really feels like it was just like yesterday when I just gave birth to him! Blogged about it here

Having two kids who are 8 years apart, dare I say, is somewhat easier than having them one after the other. Easier for the caregivers as kuya is more independent now compared to this little tot. But then, it takes a toll on the bunso as he has no one to play with especially with the current environment. Kuya is already 12 years old and has no interest in playing with a toddler. This toddler is more often than not, left with his own devices to entertain himself. Thus, we showered him with whatever toy we can get our hands on. 

Happy Birthday, my little buchokoy! I love you so much!


No comments: