Saturday, December 02, 2006

Birthday Plans

Well, am celebrating my 3 decades and 1 year of existence in this earthly realm tomorrow. I don't know if it's something worth celebrating but Leo and I have some plans.

Due to my tight schedule tomorrow, am having dinner at home with my family tonight. Hopefully they'll sleep over as I miss my niece and nephew. Tomorrow, Leo and I will hear mass first thing in the morning and then to the St. James bazaar (we actually already went this morning but we're not yet done with our shopping. I have to be here at work in the afternoon and he has to go to school), then have lunch at Spirals (heard good things about this restaurant in Westin Philippine Plaza). After lunch, we're watching "Happy Feet" at I-Max. If we have time, we can go back to bazaar.

That's it. Hope this coming year will be better than this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

happy happy b-day din!

Anonymous said...

Ooops..may celebration pala rito, makikibati na rin ng Happy birthday!

Bloghopped from Cess.