Monday, March 19, 2007

UPDATES (ayaw ko na, last na 'to)

This is my third time to try to post. I tried posting a couple of times at Multiply but I haven't learned my lesson. I did not copy my post first before pressing "Post" and apparently, Multiply encountered an error and could not post. Grrr. I'm tired of writing the same things all over again. So now, I'm composing this on notepad.

Kaya ngayon, abbreviated na yung post ko, at tagalog na kasi pagod na akong mag-english.
Tapos na measurements ko kay Cecilio Abad. Nawalan ako ng 7 inches sa waist since I started working out and dieting January 2006. Major achievement kung baga and I'm proud of it (huwag niyo tanungin kung ano ang biggest waistline ko). May design na rin yung gowns ng mga abay ko. Katuwa. Na-envision ko tuloy kung ano na ang hitsura nila pati yung mga kulay. Exciting!

Yung giveaways naman, Cupcakes by Sonja. Mas masarap pa rin yung wedding cake namin pero cute kasi nito. Packaging actually yung bumenta sa amin. Medyo may kamahalan (kung ang shop ba naman niya eh nasa Serendra sa Fort!) pero within budget pa rin naman. Nakakuha rin kami ng discount.

Yun lang. Siguro next step, schedule ng prenuptial pictorials kay John Ong (who also happens to be the photographer/videographer of Danica Sotto's wedding). Same time, magpapa-trial make-up ako kay Jesy Alto. Siguro sa Tagaytay kami. Either sa bahay nina Leo doon o sa Highlands. Kahit saan basta may pictures.

5 comments:

JC Sobejana said...

it looks like everything is taken cared off....have fun while it last. pagkasal ka na...iba na takbo ng buhay mo. savor the moment.

Rene David said...

Kelan ang prenuptial pictorials nyo?

Nonie David Carluen said...

Are you still on the Atkins diet? I agree with Claudine that this phase of your life is where you can have the most fun since you can afford to still be carefree and live in a dream. And then reality sets in and sometimes it bites. But your love for each other will pull you through.

Norrie Blackeby said...

Treasure these moments Shine! I cannot wait to see you!

JC Sobejana said...

maybe you can post your latest pictures in here. i wanted to see how you look like.....if we look alike na. hehehe! pls post a whole body pic ha. im excited. good job sunshine.