Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Femalenetwork.com

It's odd that it had to take a guy to introduce me to this website--moreover, registered as a member of girltalk (where he is an active post-er). It basically has the stuff that I've been looking for for quite some time (e.g. housekeeping advice and tips, recommended restaurants etc). Best of all, I get to watch over my SO (ahurm::bantaybakod::ahurm).

I actually found a thread that's about housekeeping stuff and I get to post my query about groceries. Hope I would get an answer for that one.

Stayed at home today. We were supposed to have a field trip at the local Gardenia plant for our Production/Operations Management class. Unfortunately, it was called off and I'm here at home. I did ask my boss if she needed me today because I can go to work, but she told me to take my leave since I have lots of days to take (not couting those carried over from last year).

I can do something productive today--like start on my two case papers due this week, but I'll do that this afternoon. I'm exploring Gtalk and finding some very very interesting posts.

2 comments:

Ri said...

Define interesting... ;)

Sunshine said...

ummm...learned some things and discovered some things about a certain person...:D