Monday, January 31, 2005

Natural Gas

Last Friday and Saturday, I felt a sudden pain on the lower right side of my abdomen. It was a bit alarming because the pain was beginning to get uncomfortable. I tried not to worry much about it. However, by nightime, the pain was worse and I was feeling nauseous and dizzy. I felt different. Hoping that it was not anything bad, I tried to sleep it off.

When I woke up Saturday morning, the pain was still there although not that intense as the night before. I checked our medical encyclopedia whether my symptoms were indicative of having appendicitis. Unfortunately, they were but I still went to school and ignored it.

It's now Monday and the pain is not anymore there although I think my belly's full of gas. I keep on belching and excuse me, breaking wind. I think my abdominal pain was partly caused by that.

My gosh, I'm so tired of guessing. Might as well see a doctor this Wednesday.

No comments: