Monday, June 07, 2010

A Wedding Reception to Remember



http://mb.com.ph/node/260733/groom-bride-treat-gue

I read this article in today's edition of Manila Bulletin and other than wondering what Morgan Spurlock and the anti-McD's crowd would say about this, I was very much amused and maybe, a bit envious.

Whenever I would read weddings featured in newspapers, I would be amazed at how original and extraordinary some of them turned out to be. I would've wanted mine to be like that. But my husband and I are not creative people so we had a difficult time conceptualizing a one-of-a-kind wedding.

Nevertheless, I was still happy with how our wedding came out as it was what we always wanted. Not too exceptional that would merit a newspaper article (hey, I was not exactly like those brides who had/have svelte and sexy figures during their weddings) but special enough for us to remember that day for the rest of our lives.

No comments: