Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Selecta Hazelnut Brownie

Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid advertisement. I just had a cup an hour ago and I'm alternating between happiness and sadness over giving in to my sweet cravings.

Three years ago, I wrote about my Haagen Dazs craving. Now, I have a new favorite ice cream flavor, the Selecta Hazelnut Brownie!!!

With Haagen Dazs, I could use the price as a reason not to buy it, but Selecta Gold is a relatively cheaper alternative and it's available in all grocery stores!

I've been fighting myself and holding on tight to my willpower not to eat this everyday or to finish off the carton that I find in the freezer (My husband makes me buy it as he likes the flavor too!). I love the hazelnut flavor and the brownies too. A treat to the senses. Yum yum.

I have to keep on repeating diet mantras and to remind myself of my blood sugar just to stop myself from the devouring more than a cup (a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips).

Wish me luck!

Thanks to Philstar.com for the picture. By the way, they have a nice article about the Gold Label series which includes my favorite flavor.

1 comment:

aschua said...

must resist... the temptation...