Monday, September 15, 2014

NCIS: Medal of Honor

I got hooked into NCIS when I was looking for another series to watch while I do my cross-stitch. I've been seeing the series at FOX channel and an officemate lent/gave me the first 2 seasons (and I got the rest). I finished all 11 seasons in 3 months and I can't wait for season 12 to start next week.

The episode below is one of my favorites. I cried when I watched the scene below. It was just so touching.




But my favorite thing about NCIS is Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the tandem of Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) + Ziva David (Cote de Pablo). Too bad Cote left the series at the start of Season 11. Their chemistry was something to behold. It's reminisce of Cybill Shepherd and Bruce Willis characters in the 80's series, Moonlighting.

Watching NCIS made me appreciate the Military more. I wish our own military personnel has the same support as what they have in the U.S. If I was any younger, I would've considered the Corps or the Navy as a career path. (Yeah, and I thought of becoming a crime scene investigation after watching CSI).

No comments: