Thursday, January 23, 2020

Intellectually Yours

I'm beginning to immerse myself into my new role and I, including my brain, am happy.

I miss using my brain. Don't get me wrong. I did use my brain in my past role but since it's been something that I've been doing for almost two decades, my decisions are automatic and does not require maximum brain power.

But now, I've gone back to my researcher roots. Information that I've thought I've forgotten are resurfacing and I'm actually using them to make decisions.

I'm also having a grand time organizing my lean team and finding a place for everything. As everything is digital, I was able to create a system where deadlines can be tracked and information can be easily retrieved.

I'm also more careful now in my decision making as I know whatever I do or say carry weight. Hopefully, I can maintain this momentum.

No comments: