Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh Wow, Am Still Alive!

Ok, I was so proud previously because I have internet access here at work. But I haven't updated my blog in almost two weeks! So much for that.

Am out of the office since today until Thursday for a seminar. Am so glad to have that break. Although when I passed by the office this evening, some bad news greeted me and am panicking a bit. As I won't be here the next two days, am leaving the issue to be settled by my capable department-mate. I can't be here in the office as my training has been paid for by our cost center and I hope to maximize it. I haven't attended any training in two years!

Oh by the way, check out this site. It's another online journal that am working on. Hehehe :)

2 comments:

Norrie Blackeby said...

Excellent update Sunshine. Please email me all the details. I want to know the funny parts, food etc. BTW did you get the cake?

Blair Bitch said...

wow naman....have yet to explore your new journal but mukhang kinakarir mo ha!! congrats!! am so happy for you