Monday, January 09, 2012

God Wants You to Know

While struggling to make a major decision last month, I came upon this FB app, "God Wants You to Know. It's basically an app that generates random "messages from God." Out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see what would be my random message and what came out I copy/pasted below. It was just so apt and helped me make up my mind.

On this day, God wants you to know
... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive. Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.


On February 6, I will begin a new chapter in my life because of this decision.

More to come...

No comments: