Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Greatest Story Ever Told Gone With The Wind Clark Gabled

We had our Finman finals last night. As usual, the answer is a quote. Since I had this teacher before in a different subject, I was ready to find the quote (in our last exam, it was "Muhammad Ali The Greatest Love Of All World Champion" and I was the first one to finish the finals within 30 minutes). It seems that I was overconfident because after 2 hours, I was still not yet done and I was the only one left. It was after a few minutes that I realized that the quote was backwards! I quickly wrote down the letters backwards and I got the correct answers. I emerged from the exam room triumphant!

Unfortunately, I was sick while taking the exam. I joked that if I was in good health, it would've taken me half of the time to finish it! I'm now here at home recovering. I don't know if it was something that I got from my dad. But I don't feel too good. My asthma also decided to resurface and joined my list of current body ailments. At least it gives me time to finish my Orgbep paper.

No comments: