Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008 Personal Projects

In lieu of new year resolutions, here are my 2008 Personal Projects:

1. Eat healthier
Every year, I always note down as #1 is to lose weight. Somehow, I've figured out that to lose weight I would either need to: go to the gym, find a sport or go on a diet. Thinking about it, my gym days are over and I don't have time to find a sport. Diet is also not my cup of tea so I decided to just eat healthier. My husband is into it so hopefully, I'll be influenced by his food choices.

2. Get a non-prof driver's license
As I mentioned in my previous posts, I'm dependent on the driver to bring me to the shuttle terminal every morning and for him to pick me up at night. I'm also dependent on the shuttle schedules which prevents me from going home the time I want. Hopefully when I get my license, I can bring the car to work and go home anytime I want.

3. Go back to school
I still have 2 subjects (6 units) to go before I can take my OCE. Leo already graduated this year and I hope to follow his footsteps.

4. Have a laser eye surgery
This has always been on my list. I don't know if this is possible though considering the cost. Nevertheless, it's still in my to-do list.

5. Visit my mom and sister in the US
And other relatives too. My husband and I are planning to visit the US later this year just in time for my sister to give birth. I would want to see my new niece/nephew as I'm sure it will be a long time next I will see him/her.

6. Go to Disneyland
When I went to the US when I was 11 years old, that was I told the consul when I was applying for a VISA. Unfortunately, I was not able to go and my dream to visit Mickey Mouse land was never realized. Hopefully this year, we can do this.

7. Visit another place in the country
We managed to visit Palawan in 2007 for our honeymoon. Hopefully we can go to Cebu or some other province one of the long weekends. Probably Boracay too. Leo has not been there and it was a LOOONG time ago since I've been there.

8. Finish our photo albums and scrapbooks
I have this one big chest full of pictures that I want to put into an album or scrapbook but have not the time to make it happen. Maybe this year.

9. Regularly visit my doctor
I was supposed to return to my doctor on October last year but was not able to go. I just returned this morning--two months after my schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to the schedule.

10. Celebrate our first year wedding anniversary
Not as extravagant as our wedding--just something to commemorate the event. Leo and I have not decided what we'll do or where we'll go but hopefully it will be something memorable.

7 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

i also want to go back to school ....sabay tayo?

Sunshine Sangalang said...

sure! if not june, then september.

JC Sobejana said...

yah, dapat andito ka sa binyag ng anak namin. itaon natin na tag lamig para mas masaya. perhaps thanksgiving.

mommy cess said...

good luck and may you achieve all of your goals!

Sunshine Sangalang said...

hindi puwede thanksgiving. merong business trip si leo that time (baka sumama ako. haha).
august talaga lang kami puwede. september is streching it.
basta, makita ko na yung baby mo, sulit na yung pagpunta namin diyan. :)

A. S. Chua said...

tapusin mo na yan! ang tagal na ng mba mo! ;-D

Sunshine Sangalang said...

harhar. nagsalita yung mabilis nakatapos :)