Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Glasses

In preparation for the time that I won't be able to wear contacts during my pregnancy, I bought a new pair of glasses. Leo was teasing me that we're beginning to look alike (he has the same type of glasses) and that I'm beginning to look my twin sister as well (she also has black rimmed glasses!).

So, here was my pair before:


And my new pair now. It's not really that lopsided. I just twisted my head and the glasses sort of skewed. Heh.



So, what do you think?

8 comments:

Nonie David Carluen said...

square rimmed glasses do suit you more.

JC Sobejana said...

eh magkamukha na nga tayo sister.

Ivy Tan said...

bawal mag glasses pag pregnant????????
why?

Ivy Tan said...

i meant mag contacts

Norrie Blackeby said...

I also wear square glasses and they seem to suit a lot of faces especially asians. You look intelligent! If you're getting a spare pair get something in red to give you that oomph!

MommyBa YaYaBa said...

I wanted to have square glasses before but I didn't like it when I had it on. The glasses look perfect on you and I'm filled with envy! LOL!

Great pair that you got! :)

Sunshine Sangalang said...

hi ivy, hindi naman. puwede pa naman. but due to hormonal changes, there are some women who experience dry eyes or blurred or distorted vision. since i don't know if that will happen to me, i came prepared na rin. :) thus, the new eyewear. if ever it comes to that, i want my glasses to be comfortable and of course, will suit me.

mommy cess said...

bagay sa iyo ang new glasses mo. =)

kung tama ang recall ko, my ob told me i shouldnt wear contacts when i was about to give birth. nalimutan ko na kung bakit nga ba.