Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Qs

My friend, Mommyba tagged me to do this. And I think it's fun. Here goes...

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Working for Infodyne, Inc. My first internet service provider.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
* visit my doctor (done)
* post about my blood tests (done)
* watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
* give up sugar
* type up the minutes of meeting

3. Snacks I enjoy
- pizza, fruits, ice cream (bawal na. huhu), Big Chill's fruit shake (bawal na rin)

4. Place where I lived
Lemme see:
Malate, Manila
BF Homes, Paranaque City
San Antonio Village, Makati City
Mandaluyong City
Muntinlupa City

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
- Pay all my debts
- Buy houses and condos and rent them out
- Put up a trust fund for our children
- Put up a scholarship fund for other children who can't afford to go to school
- Be a full-time stay-at-home mom
- Travel the world

6. People I want to know more are Jenny, Rowena, Cess, Max, Allan, Ivy, Ri and others who would want to volunteer. :)

2 comments:

mommy cess said...

gusto ko rin to! =)

wala ba akong ambon pag naging billionaire ka na?!

Sunshine Sangalang said...

aambunan ko si troi kasi inaanak ko siya. hahaha! :)