Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bohol Part II

Summer vacation is almost over and in three weeks time, I'll be back in school teaching and molding young minds. Hopefully, I'll do a better job than what I did last term. I guess there's no way to go but up. I envision myself to be an effective teacher and hopefully, that will come to fruit.

 As a personal last hurrah for the vacation, my family and I together with a friend's family, will be going to Bohol. It will be our second time there but Basti's and my friend's first time. I really fell in love with that place when we went there two years ago and I posted about that here. I hope my companions will feel the same way.

 We will be staying at Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort and the pictures shown in their site are really awesome! I hope that it's not all pictures and the views are real. Will post more about our trip once we get back.

No comments: