Thursday, January 08, 2004

MBA

Third term for this school year started yesterday and I had my first class today. Subject is Management Science. Teacher looks cute enough and I could not help but stare at him throughout the duration of the class. I tried to absorb whatever it was he was teaching (a mixture of Quantitative Techniques and Statistics) but my mind was wandering off due to hunger and a nagging headache.

This looks like an interesting class although I miss my old groupmates, Jek and Ryan. We were divided into 4 groups comprising of 10 people each. I'm not used to working with a large group so I hope I'll survive this.

I'll have my Financial Accounting class on Monday. According to friends who had him, the teacher that I got is quite good so hopefully I'll survive that too.

I got my grades for last term's classes and I'm proud to say that I got a 4.0 for both subjects. I guess my "seriousness" paid off--landing me on the dean's list. Muwahahaha.

SICKNESS

There's some kind of SARS-scare going around again due to the sudden rise of flu cases in Manila. I also learned today that a friend has chicken pox. I called him up on his cell to find out how he is and all the while laughing at his condition. It was really bad of me but I could not help it since he's 31 years old and here he is afflicted with a disease usually associated with children. Nevertheless, I still wished for him to get better. He did sound like a kid complaining about the sores and wishing he can get out of the house.

LORD OF THE RINGS

I got a copy of the LOTR soundtrack courtesy of an "optimistic" MBA friend (you know who you are) and who I am really indebted to. I felt a nice thrill while listening to the lyric-less songs (except a few by Enya but who's lyrics I can't even understand). I just need the last movie to complete my extended DVD collection.

No comments: