Saturday, January 31, 2004

Poetry Challenge

I managed to catch Body Challenge today at Discovery Channel. Friends have been telling me about the show but I never got the chance to watch it until this evening. It was indeed an enjoyable watch and inspiring to boot. Now I know there's hope for me.

Had a short swim this evening. After sweating it out at the treadmill and reclining bike, my officemate and I trudged off to the jacuzzi and enjoyed a warm relaxing soak. After 15 minutes, I slid into the pool and did some laps. It was embarrassing that my endurance succumbed after 3 laps. Maybe a few more cardio exercises will do the trick.

During a YM conversation with a friend this evening, he suggested that I post my past poems in my blog for people to read. I've always considered my poetry unremarkable (and I don't mean that in a good sort of way) so I never found the significance of posting my literary fruits. But I figured I did enjoy writing them and reading them now, they're not too bad. So you're welcome to visit SmeoP by Sunshine. Fair warning though, I'm posting ALL the poems that I wrote. So some of them can get really tacky and saccharine. There are a few notable ones, but as said, they're just few.

No comments: