Thursday, April 15, 2004

Finally!!!

Just finished my last finals tonight. It's such a big relief. There were so many shoulda, woulda and couldas this term, but at least I managed to pull through in the end. I think I did pretty well for both finals. Hopefully I'll get a decent grade, but I don't think it's enough for me to make it to the dean's list again this term. (Registrar's just released the Dean's List last term. Yep, I made it!) Looking forward to this vacation. At least I learned my lesson now on what subjects to take. Hopefully I'll do better next term.

My twin sister is getting married on Tuesday. I'm so happy for her. Her boyfriend proposed while we were at Pagudpod. He gave her this really nice .22 carat diamond engagement ring that costs half of my annual salary! They were walking along the beach Wednesday night and he creatively proposed. I give the guy credit because he obviously loves my sister. I do hope and pray that they'll make each other happy, with the distance and all.

I suddenly realized that I'm the only unmarried sibling left. It should put pressure on me, but I prefer to ignore it. At least I have a boyfriend now, although we haven't talked about the M word yet. Our relationship is still young (we're barely 2 months!). Heck, I haven't even met his parents yet! It does not stop me from daydreaming though :)

No comments: