Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Meet the Parents

Had my initial meet-the-parents session last Sunday at Leo's place up in Tagaytay. It was not as scary as I thought it would be because we spent most of it with Leo's dad (Leo's mom was unavailable and could not join us for lunch). Unfortunately, I'm not out of the woods yet. I'm going to have dinner with his family on Sunday and I'm a bit nervous about that because everybody will be present. From the sister to his brother-in-law to his nephews and most importantly, his mom, will be there. I still can't think straight because of it. It's a long story which I'll probably tell some other time. Another time when I can think more clearly. Right now, I just want to crash on my bed and sleep.

Oh yeah, leaving for PG with my friends on Friday. I'm very excited about that since Leo will be joining us. New people and faces will be joining our group as well. My officemates will be joining us on Saturday as well as another friend from Singles.

No comments: