Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Pagod at Pagudpod

Got back from Pagudpod last 3 am Saturday. After spending almost the whole day on the road, I was so glad to sleep in my own bed again. I already managed to make a post regarding my whole trip but lost it due to a WIN XP system problem, I had to reformat my laptop. It's a new and fresh start. Hopefully, I've learned my lesson this time and will learn to back-up. Will make a new post after my finals.

Oh yeah, did I mention that it's our finals week this week? I'm so glad that it's going to be over. I just want this term to end. It's hell having two math subjects. Remind me never to do this again.

Leo and I have watched so many movies that I haven't been able to write reviews. Let's just say that some are really not that noteworthy. After "The Passion", we caught "Taken Lives" and "Peter Pan". It's ok, I guess. Angelina Jolie does have one breast-baring skin in her movie.

Back to Pagudpod, I did not enjoy my vacation that much. For one, I missed Leo so much. I did appreciate the sprawling vistas and wonderful waves, but there was something vital missing. I wanted to share everything with him, but he's more than 700 kms away down south. What made matters worst was cellphone signals are non-existent in that area. So much for nation-wide coverage. The scenery on the way to Pagudpod was also very beautiful--especially Vigan. Vigan is really beautiful. It's something like Intramuros but more authentic and more historical. (Didn't know that Quirino came from Vigan.)

Anyway, I have my MANSCI finals tomorrow. After that, I'm all done. Will schedule an appointment with masseuse on Saturday to celebrate.

No comments: