Monday, March 27, 2006

Potpourri of Thoughts

MAD BOSS

I've been working with my boss for the past 5 years. He was my seatmate and eventually became my supervisor and now he's our department manager. For the past five years, he has been one cool dude. However, this morning when we had our department meeting, it was the first time I saw him ALMOST get mad. It was really disconcerting and alarming and it somehow sent a message that he really means business. I hope my other colleagues got the message as well.

===============================================

ISKUL BUKUL

We're supposed to have an online class today. In fact, am doing this post at school where my classmates and I converged in a yahoo chatroom. It was fun but unfortunately, our professor was not present! So much for having class. In the past 3 months, our class only met four times! As my classmates said, this class reminded them of Iskul Bukol (cue music here).

===============================================

STOMACH IN!

Am very excited with my workout. I got a personal trainer package at FF+ and our session starts tomorrow. She's encouraging me to carbo-load before we work out but I haven't touched rice and pasta for the past 3 months now. I don't want to break my stride and it's definitely working. I like my trainer even if I feel that she's killing me everytime I do the workout. She reminds me everytime to tuck my stomach in (and chest out) everytime I do my sets. By doing that while working out, it's like doing sit-ups! Multi-tasking! And best of all, she helps me cool down after a session.

No comments: