Sunday, March 19, 2006

Summer Holiday

Am doing this post at SO's house where they have wireless internet. My cousin installed the wireless card in my PC. Now if I can just have the battery fixed then I'll be ok.

Anyway, summer is definitely here. Since school is not yet over for us, Leo and I have to save our weekends to finish our papers. We'll be free by April 7 (his birthday). I don't know yet what to give him on his birthday so any suggestions will help. Am thinking of taking him to Villa Escudero but I don't know yet. What should I give him this year? Hmmm...

Leo and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last Feb. 28. It was pretty low key. I gave him a new Fossil watch and he gave me a Charriol bracelet. Last March 4, we attended the wedding of a common friend here at Alabang. I managed to fit into this dress that my mom sent me a couple of years before. It feels really good to fit into clothes I could not fit into before. Oh yeah, with regards to my weight loss program, I've lost 20 lbs already. Yeah! I've joined a gym so I can start toning my body. The weight loss made my body sag a bit and it's not a pretty sight. Maybe in a year I can get the courage to wear a bikini. Hah! The last time I wore one was when I was 4 years old. It was a pink one at that.

Lots of places that I want to visit this summer. Leo and I have set aside the 3rd week of May for our vacation. I still don't know where we're going but I'm sure it'll be fun.

That's all for now. It's been too long since I've posted and I've forgotten what I wanted to write down. Moreover when I'm on a timeframe. Maybe next time I can post something more informative.

Till next time...whenever that may be.

1 comment:

cess said...

hi. i changed my blog url to imasahm.blogspot.cm