Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Clean Bill of Health

I visited my doctor yesterday and am happy to say that she gave me a clean bill of health. She's very happy over my recent blood tests and moreover the fact that I've been losing weight. She did say that when I get married next year, my husband and I should not wait to have a baby. In our original plan, Leo and I wanted to wait for a year before having a baby but she discouraged it and pointed out my age. So Leo and I would have to do some replanning on that.

School starts tomorrow for me and I just learned that we have a meeting with a regional visitor until 630 tomorrow night. Knowing my boss, it'll last until 7 or 730. I hope my professor won't be too mad that I'll be coming in late.

2 comments:

cess said...

siguradong matutuwa ang mga lola :)

Blair Bitch said...

yahoo honeymoon baby dapat!!! good for you...how much weight have you now lost?
ano class mo?