Friday, September 08, 2006

Updates, links and whatever

Ok, will try to segregate things.

All entries regarding our wedding preparation will be dumped in our wedding page. Feel free to visit that. It has a lot of cool stuff in it. Have updated that to include pictures from our pamamanhikan. It's only half of it though. Leo hasn't given me the pics taken from his camera.

It's Friday 8pm and am here at work. I actually came from the gym already. But I returned to do my web-related stuff. Am also waiting for the rain to subside. I just hope next year, it won't be this rainy.

I just want to share this picture of my nephew and niece. They're both very cute! Hmmm..wonder if we'll be able to get a picture with both of them smiling :)

1 comment:

Blair Bitch said...

oh my god napa double take ako coz the girl in the pic is super kamukha ng inaanak ko hehehehe