Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My First White Hair

On my second day of block leave, I spent the whole morning at the gym. Towards the end of our training session, she pointed out to me that I have a strand of white hair. I was shocked! And I mean shocked! I know that white hair is natural for everyone, but the point that I have it now may mean a couple of things: 1) it's hereditary (which is possible) and 2) I must be really stressed. I'm thinking that it's the second. I've already noticed other people in the office who began to have white hair due to stress and I guess I belong to that club as well. It almost ruined my day.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday. At least I'm sort of productive. It's also my godson's birthday on Friday so I bought him invitations which he'll give his classmates. I was supposed to have lunch with some friends and have dinner with another set of friends but they had to cancel. I guess I could just go home and get that foot spa/pedicure that I've almost postponed.

Last night, I accompanied my aunt while she took her sons to Cavite (they stay there during the week as they attend school there). I didn't realize it was quite far--compounded with the traffic--it took us an hour and a half to get there and an hour to get back. Too bad it was dark already. We passed by the house of Emilio Aguinaldo and I wanted to take a picture of it. Maybe next time.

As for what I'll be doing for the rest of my block leave. I still don't know. I'll probably do my next update after it's over or if something eventful happens--whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Blair Bitch said...

hahahaha natawa naman ako sa yo. i have dozens of white hair and i get obsessed taking them out