Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”

1. I love watching horror, suspense, zombie movies but I cover my eyes during the scary parts. Also if I do watch, I won't be able to sleep that night. (Ask Leo. Our first movie together was "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". harharhar!).

2. I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in one night.

3. I'm a pack rat. I bring multiple bags (2 big ones the least) for an overnight.I bring stuff which are not necessarily needed but I THINK will be used (girl scout to the extreme).

4. I love okra...morever if it's with eggplant and tilapia or adobo (yumyumyum!) with bagoong and vinegar.

5. I've been wearing contact lenses for the past 17 years. With a starting grade of 75, my eyes are now graded 4.25/4.50 left and right respectively with astigmatism of 100.

6. I buy school supplies that I don't need. I love having new pens, notebooks, stationeries and pad papers. I like the smell of new school supplies.

So now I'm tagging Claudine, Cheska, Joelle, Gage, Ivy, and Chuyie

3 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

darn!!!! i can't think of 6 things right now....which in itself is weird coz i know i am 1 mega weirdo

MommyBa YaYaBa said...

I also like buying school supplies that I don't need. But believe me, they come in handy most of the time :)

Joelle Horca said...

Done! =) I had a difficult time just sticking to six weird things.
http://joelleoh.multiply.com/journal/item/30