Saturday, December 06, 2008

Birthday Gift


My team in the office decorated my workstation (looks like a baby shower instead of a birthday decor, not that I mind) for my birthday. This was the sight that greeted me when I got back from my block leave. I was touched of course by their effort. I was MORE touched when they got me an item from my wish list -- a baby couture diaper bag! Yay!

Everytime I'm in ATC, I pass by their stall and look at the bags. I'm always tempted to buy one but I stop myself with the thought that someone can give it to me as a gift and if no one gives it to me, I don't need it until I give birth.

I also got a bag organizer from my former boss, Joanne. That's it I guess (not counting the cash gifts I got from my mom and in-laws). Oh and the dozens and dozens of birthday greetings. That counted as well.

What did Leo get me? Well to be fair him, he's been asking me what I want for my birthday but I can't think of any. So I just told him to save his money for our big event on January. There's really nothing much that I want now. Every material thing seems blasé as our baby is our main focus right now.

No comments: